Designed for use on both interior and exterior concrete, MasonrySaver Decorative Concrete Sealer is suitable for use on a variety of surfaces where a durable gloss finish is desired, including concrete patios, driveways, sidewalks, and even garage floors.
Decorative Concrete Sealer is a non-yellowing acrylic polymer blend sealer formulated for use on properly cured stamped concrete surfaces. It dust-proofs concrete with a durable acrylic blend resin. On surfaces that have been previously stained using MasonrySaver No-Rinse Concrete Etch, Decorative Concrete Sealer leaves an attractive, non-yellowing durable gloss finish that protects concrete from damage and color loss due to ultraviolet light, moisture, and abrasion/wear.
- Water-based formula for easy application
- Provides an attractive, gloss finish to masonry and concrete surfaces
- Protects masonry and concrete surfaces from color fade
- Seals concrete surfaces, making them washable and easy to maintain
- Non-yellowing, clear finish
- Durable concrete protection with “hot tire” resistance
- Can be applied over surfaces previously treated with solvent-based sealer
LIMITATIONS: Not suitable for use over asphalt surfaces. This product is designed for use on horizontal or vertical surfaces. Do not use on below-grade surfaces that are subject to severe hydro-static pressures. When using in areas subjected to hot tire traffic, allow adequate time for product to cure before putting the area back into service. When applying over previous coating, hot tire resistance maybe compromised. Do not use if the area will be exposed to softer, high-performance tires.