Read the Label - Anti-Creo-Soot
- Attacks Dangerous Creosote And Soot
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires
- Chimneys Clean Easier And More Completely
- Reduces Odors And Pollution
- Reduces Corrosion In Metal And Masonry Chimneys
- Safe For Catalytic Combustors
Anti-Creo-Soot (ACS) is a liquid manganese catalyst that attacks and destroys dangerous creosote and soot. When sprayed daily into firebox during low fire conditions ACS helps convert creosote and soot to a harmless ash or char that can be easily removed.
FOR ALL WOOD OR COAL BURNING STOVES, FURNACES, BOILERS, FIREPLACES, & PELLET STOVES.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Have severe conditions inspected & corrected by a qualified chimney sweep before using ACS.
First time use: With a small fire burning spray about 60 squirts (4 oz.) on the interior walls of the firebox, on the wood and toward the flue.
Daily Use: Spray on the inside of the firebox, on the wood and toward the flue 6-12 squirts total. In severe cases use up to 60 squirts a day in above manner for the first 7 days, then 6-12 squirts daily. After treatment, continue with a small brisk fire for at least 45 minutes.
ACS becomes active at temperatures of 300°F. & above surface stove pipe temperatures. Use a small charge of wood to avoid overheating during early stages of creosote control. Remove dried creosote & soot from stovepipe and elbows as necessary to avoid obstructions.
Coal: Similar procedure except do not spray ACS directly on to hot coals.
Pellet stoves: Apply daily to hopper & fire chamber to reduce ash & clogging.
Stoves with Catalytic Combustors: Put combustor in bypass mode before treatment and for about 1 hour afterwards. Never spray ACS on an operating or hot catalytic combustor.
Maintenance: Have your chimney cleaned and inspected at least once a year by a qualified chimney sweep.
Cleaning Spills: Remove stains on hard surfaces with hydrogen peroxide to which is added several drops of white vinegar. Apply to stains and then blot up. Rinse textiles with water before product dries.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and prolonged contact with skin. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for fifteen minutes and get prompt medical attention. In case of skin contact, wash as soon as possible with soap and water. In case of ingestion, drink plenty of water and contact a physician immediately. For additional information, consult the Product Data Sheet and SDS for this product.
VOC Content: 2 g/L