ChimneySaver® Water Repellent with Stain Blocker protects masonry chimneys against damage caused when water and waterborne chemicals penetrate the masonry. It will form an invisible barrier that blocks the return of unsightly stains.
- 7 Year Warranty
- 100% Vapor Permeable
- Non-Glossy Look
- Resists Mold and Mildew Stains on Masonry Chimneys
- Efflorescence/Stain Protection
- Freeze/Thaw Protection
- Coverage Rate: Approx. 125 sq. ft. per gallon
- Available Sizes: 1 gallon containers
- Application Temperatures: Minimum 40° F
- Application Method: Pump Sprayer
- Dry Time: 2 – 6 hours (allow 6 hours before rainfall)
- Cleanup: Soap and water while product is still wet – be sure to remove overspray from non-target surfaces (especially windows/glass) before product dries
ChimneySaver Water Repellent with Stain Blocker protects masonry chimneys against damage caused when water and waterborne chemicals penetrate the masonry. It will form an invisible barrier that blocks the return of unsightly stains. ChimneySaver Water Repellent with Stain Blocker is not a surface coating. It penetrates 1/4” or more into treated surfaces and bonds with the surface to provide long-lasting protection against water penetration, even at hairline cracks. It will not change or alter the color or appearance of compatible treated surfaces. This product becomes water repellent after 4-6 hours of exposure to ultraviolet light and atmospheric moisture and increases in strength for several weeks after treatment. It is 100% vapor permeable and allows water vapor produced during the combustion process to escape from the chimney.
ChimneySaver Water Repellent with Stain Blocker protects most vertical or horizontal exterior, above-grade masonry. Natural substrate color and surface textures are unaffected with little or no gloss created. Slight darkening may occur on dense surfaces. Testing is recommended before treating any surface to ensure desired results.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 1,4-dioxane, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and ethylene oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.