ACS improves safety and efficiency in wood or coal burning stoves, furnaces, boilers, fireplaces, and pellet stoves. Daily use during the heating season will improve heat transfer through the appliance because 1/32” of carbon insulates the same as 2”of asbestos. ACS attacks dangerous creosote and soot, helps prevent chimney fires, and makes the chimney easier to clean. It’s safe for use with catalytic combustors.
- Attacks Dangerous Creosote and Soot
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires
- Reduces Creosote Odors and Pollution
- Chimneys Clean Easier and More Completely
- Reduces Corrosion In Metal and Masonry Chimneys
- Non-Toxic and Easy to Use